Friday, May 1, 2009

Way-Out Layout Challenge

You know those "tags" you get on facebook?  Or the "surveys" that fill your email inbox?  The ones asking you all sorts of personal information people usually aren't allowed to ask, and most of which probably only your best friend,  and your mom really care about?  Well, last night I was lying in bed and it hit me...what a GREAT layout!  My Challenge:  take a random survey and turn it into a page all about you.  Use those strange questions like:
  • 10 quirky things (or more if you're brave :)  )
  • 25 random things
  • pet peeves (things that really drive you crazy, or just kind of drive you crazy)
  • 25 things about me that you probably already know...
  • Kid Answers (this one is perfect if you have toddlers/young kids, you ask them a series of questions ie "what was Mommy before she was your Mommy?" and "how old is Mommy?"and record their answers exactly.  You could do this with a variety of topics...about Mommy, Grandma, Uncle, etc. or about their future..."Where will you live when you are all grown up? etc.)
I'm dying to see what you can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about O'scraps from your street signs, now I am there weekly.
    bethha@provo.edu

    ReplyDelete